[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Neutron Generator regulations

Doug Aitken JAitken at slb.com
Fri Aug 30 12:16:58 CDT 2013

But you will get plenty of gamma rays if neutrons are being generated.......

Doug
Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail:
Schlumberger, Drilling & Measurements HQ,
300 Schlumberger Drive, MD15,
Sugar Land, Texas 77478