[ RadSafe ] News Items

Sergio Faermann sergio at bgu.ac.il
Thu Jan 31 08:21:41 CST 2013

Yes Joseph, it seems that somebody did the job in the Iran  underground enrichment facilities, but it's also important to focus on chemical and biological weapons and advanced missiles from Siria and the air strike of the Israel air force to avoid the leakage of this destructive weapons to Lebanon.

Sergio