[ RadSafe ] LNT and Radiation-caused deaths

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Jul 4 10:46:58 CDT 2013

Hmmmmm,

      Time to publish this in Nature or some other  more widely-read
journal????!!!!!

      Joe Preisig

In a message dated 7/4/2013 11:43:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ograabe at ucdavis.edu writes:

>July 4, 2013

It is the linear A-Bomb survivor graph  that provides the cornerstone for
LNT.

To end LNT, we must explain that  linear relationship.

I did that in my 2011 Health Physics Forum  paper.

If you did not see it, send me an e-mail and I will send you a  copy.
[Health Phys. 101:84-93;2011]

The answer is that the linear  increase in cancers above background is
the result
of the lifetime  promotion of naturally occurring cancers in the Japanese
who were  instantaneously exposed.

It is NOT the result of cancer  induction.

Otto

Prof.  Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the  Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA  95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX:  (530) 758-6140