[ RadSafe ] potentional radioactive hazard in Fort Bliss (El paso) ?

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 03:21:36 CDT 2013

Colonel,

What about the "uranium" comment?  This stems from the constant
bombardment of the internet by the anti-depleted uranium jihadists and
total phonies like retired Army Reserve Major Douglas Lind Rokke who
never did anywhere near what he claimed to have done and most
certainly is not sick from his post Gulf War duties as a member of the
AAMCOM (sp?) DU assessment team.

Roger

"Tests will determine if the source is from uranium, which is a key
component of nuclear weapons."

Rokke should have been fully exposed as a fraud long time ago, but I
got a call from Christian Peacemakers Team member Cliff Kindy less
than a month ago - Kindy has put Rokke on stage a number of times and
is fully enamoured with him and together they influence dozens of
churches around the world and their peace loving congregations.