[ RadSafe ] Icaria & LNT

RadiationScience at verizon.net RadiationScience at verizon.net
Sat Jul 27 19:08:35 CDT 2013

Radsafe,
Icaria has a population of only 8,000, so the statistics of lifespan would
have a large variance. Also, Wikipedia states that "Icaria has a tradition
in the production of strong red wine."

Drinking strong red wine could have a positive effect on health and
longevity.  Perhaps red wine and radiation dose are synergistic in extending
lifespan!

--Wes Van Pelt