[ RadSafe ] Icaria & LNT

radbloom at comcast.net radbloom at comcast.net
Sat Jul 27 19:37:26 CDT 2013

When searching the web for "radiation exposure in Ikaria, Greece," a number of articles and papers appeared. It looks like CNN had a fairly recent story about the Ikaria radiation levels, and there are some papers about radon exposures to workers in the spas. Happy searching. It sounds like it might be a nice place to go and do a study.

Cindy