[ RadSafe ] Fwd: 2 MeV+ Proton Beam Access

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:00:14 CDT 2013

Jake et al.

These are good suggestions.  Harvard's Proton Center at Mass General
is a little closer to home (I assume that you are in Cambridge).  They
probably have multiple beam lines, with one reserved for research. Why
not give them a call:
http://www.massgeneral.org/radiationoncology/burrprotoncenter.aspx?

Cheers
cja