[ RadSafe ] Fwd: 2 MeV+ Proton Beam Access

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 13:43:54 CDT 2013

Jake/Radsafe:

     I think the University of Washington has a Van de  Graaff.  Idaho
State U. has numerous electron accelerators, and possibly a  proton machine or
two.  University of Oregon has some Van de  Graaff's.

    Again also look at the medical proton machine  option.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 6/28/2013 2:38:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,