[ RadSafe ] Teller and Climate change

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 12:49:33 CST 2013

Climate changes are NOT human caused by carbon combustion,
Susan! Pertinence to health physics is clear, as with "Vitamin R", radiation hormesis.

Edward Teller leads our 32,000 scientists, at www.petitionproject.org
with conclusive data backing REJECTION  of the selective, global tax hoax of
global cooling, global warming or climate change.

Howard Long MD, MPH, Board member of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
       (started by Edward Teller)