[ RadSafe ] Teller and Climate change

Jerry Cohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 5 12:02:45 CST 2013

Hmmmm. 6000 ppm, 70,000,000 years ago. I wonder who made the measurement and
what instrumentation was used?
As I recall, at Yucca Mtn., the DOE spent much $$$$ to determine the effect
of decay heat on the
surrounding rock. I could have saved them the expense by telling them that
the
temperature would increase, but why would they take my word for it?
Jerry Cohen