[ RadSafe ] Teller and Climate change

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 22:58:21 CST 2013

Dear Jerry Cohen/Radsafe:

     In their minds, it is all about  proliferation.  Too bad.

     For some Nuclear Engineer here on Radsafe, there's  a job at Argonne
National Lab working on
liquid metal/Sodium reactors (fast fission).  Any takers???  Fast  fission
reactors running on spent nuclear fuel, with low half-life end  products???
How Cool.

    Argonne and Brookhaven have some Health Physics/Nuclear  Engineering
jobs right now.
The Argonne Jobs website appears to me to be quite user unfriendly... look
at glut of all the jobs there.
Yes, Chicago is cold in the wintertime.

    Have a good week... Joe Preisig

In a message dated 3/6/2013 9:47:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,