[ RadSafe ] Job openings at EPA Radiation Facilities

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sat Mar 23 16:42:34 CDT 2013

When people send messages from an unregistered email address, it ends up in the spam mailbox. I go through the thousands of spam messages when I have time.

If you want your messages to post in a timely manner, please make sure that the address that your email server uses to send mail, is the address that is registered with the list.

You may be receiving messages because of an alias on your end, but the listserver does not recognize the new address.

Jeff