[ RadSafe ] Fission, Fusion, Mars, Spacecraft...

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 13:56:33 CDT 2013

Mike,

     I'm not talking about conventional fission.   There is a different
process that is probably more advanced than conventional  fission.  I believe
it is already in use and is not in the public  domain.

     The other, non-fission, propulsion process is so  simple, thinking
about it would probably amaze you.
I think it has been in  use since the German Scientists went to USA, Soviet
Union and possibly  Argentina
(circa 1945-1947 and beyond).  I could be wrong.

     With some of this, I'm not talking about manned  spaceships, but
rather small spaceships and/or drones which may be controlled  from the Earth's
surface robotically.

     The one non-fission propulsion process would  probably interfere with
the electronic operating systems of conventional  civilian and military
planes, if one would get too close.

     The kid with the thick eyeglasses has talked about  the advanced
fission propulsion system on various UFO and/or Ancient Alien  shoes.  Either it
is real, not real, or mis-information.  More  later???

     You could probably build a remote-controlled  version of the
non-fission propulsion system, with some electronics, a spaceship  exterior and some
other things.  Making it actually work may be quite a  challenge.

     I don't think we are very far from doing any of  these propulsion
things, and I think gifted people, working
non-publically, are doing these things already.

    Thanks, as always, for your comments.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 3/26/2013 12:25:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,