[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1283, Issue 1

radiation radiation at noos.fr
Fri May 3 17:48:46 CDT 2013

Hello

Originally versions of ISOSHLD were distributed through RSICC
<https://rsicc.ornl.gov/CustomerService.aspx>
Apparently they do not have them currently in their catalog, but they
still exist at the OECD/NEA Data Bank
<http://www.oecd-nea.org/tools/abstract/detail/CCC-0079/>.
As you are located in the US you should request copies through RSICC as
they might still have them in their archives
or may obtain copies from the OECD/NEA Data Bank.
Note however, that this code is rather dated as far as method and data
are concerned.

Dr. Enrico Sartori
Paris, France