[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Tomatoes, deformed by Fukushima radiation, on sale in Japan

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat May 4 04:16:03 CDT 2013

Somehow, I strongly doubt that tomatoes have been mutated by Fukushima
radiation, but this is the kind of thing that is constantly being pumped
out to destroy the nuclear power industry around the world.  It does not
take knowledge to motivate politicians, it only takes lots of potential
voters raising their voices loudly!

Roger Helbig