[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Tomatoes, deformed by Fukushima radiation, on sale in Japan

Helmut Wabnig hwabnig at aon.at
Sat May 4 06:37:24 CDT 2013

On Sat, 4 May 2013 02:16:03 -0700, you wrote:

>Somehow, I strongly doubt that tomatoes have been mutated by Fukushima
>radiation, but this is the kind of thing that is constantly being pumped
>out to destroy the nuclear power industry around the world.  It does not
>take knowledge to motivate politicians, it only takes lots of potential
>voters raising their voices loudly!
>
>Roger Helbig

When the nuclear power industry contaminates wide areas of
populated and fertile land and poisones the fish grounds along
the coast, then there is no argument left against destroying the
nuclear industry, regardless whether the tomatos are really mutated
or not, which they probably aren't. and which argument is
irrelevant considering the widespread damage done by the nuclear
industry. It does not take knowledge to motivate politicians, it only
takes lots of potential voters raising their voices loudly!

w.