[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Tomatoes, deformed by Fukushima radiation, on sale in Japan

Colette Tremblay Colette.Tremblay at ssp.ulaval.ca
Mon May 6 09:15:31 CDT 2013

I grow heirloom varieties of tomatoes in my backyard: some of them have just this look. I live in Quebec City, far from Fukushima, Chernobyl etc.

Colette

Colette Tremblay,
Radiation Safety Officer
Service de sécurité et de prévention
2325, rue de la Vie-Étudiante, local 1533
Pavillon Ernest-Lemieux - Université Laval
Québec (Québec)  G1V 0B1
418 656-2131, poste 2893