[ RadSafe ] IFR and TWR with Bill and Melinda Gates Inteview on 60 minutes. What's Killing The Nuclear Industry?

David Lee davidleesafe at gmail.com
Sat May 18 14:59:56 CDT 2013

Jaro,

Thank you, for a such detailed and up to the date info. I got feeling, that
something is cooking there!

Here is what I looked up. So it is Washington State outfit, Bellevue
(North) pretty close to Redmond (East).
May be, I need to drop my resume there. Who knows, someone may
be interested in an old dog like me, who knows a little about a lot and not
a lot about anything.
As ya'l can see, I got no life, sitting on Radsafe on the weekend. And I
am VERY tired of working, commuting to all these "dead end" jobs with
bossholes.
*Corporate Information***

TerraPower, LLC
330 120th Ave NE, Suite 100