[ RadSafe ] IFR and TWR with Bill and Melinda Gates Inteview on 60 minutes. What's Killing The Nuclear Industry?

David Lee davidleesafe at gmail.com
Sat May 18 18:25:22 CDT 2013

They have openning for a couple of advanced reactor analyst positions with
PhD's, I never have gotten mine.
I hope, they will consider the fact that Bill Gates never have graduated
from Harvard as an advantage ;-)
I will tell you, after that famous Steve Jobs *Commencement* address at
Stanford, more and more Stanford students dropping off and going into
technology business...opening "start ups" companies.
One ethical problem, their Stanford's professors are becoming their first
business investors and becoming millioners too.....go figure.
It is a good thing that professors believe in their students so much as
investing own money!
Down side is who needs diploma if you better off without it? I mean waste
off time for the last 2 years to "satisfy graduation requirements".

Steve Jobs Commencement address at Stanford:

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA&noredirect=1