[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1434, Issue 1

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Thu Nov 7 09:48:22 CST 2013

I recently had surgery for a another detached retina and have had a lot of time to listen to various cable network shows during this recovery phsse. CNN that had been previously very anti-nuclear is currently presenting many individuals who come from the environmentalist group that in the past had been advocating eliminating nuclear power from the energy mix. However, as Tony has stated, many of these environmental groups have now come out in support of nuclear energy. Those still opposing our small compared to those who have Knouse committed to promoting nuclear energy. I am looking forward to watching this documentary tonight.

Regards,

Sandy Perle