[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1434, Issue 1

Hooker, Tony (EPA) Tony.Hooker at epa.sa.gov.au
Wed Nov 6 23:16:00 CST 2013

Joe,

Pandora's Promise was shown here in Australia a month or so ago and we had Robert Stone (the film maker in the Audience). The film is in fact pro nuclear..  and comes from the angle that some green activists are re-thinking their stance on an anti nuclear position with respect to global warming.

http://pandoraspromise.com/watch-pandoras-promise-on-cnn-2/

Cheers
Tony

Assoc. Prof. Tony Hooker
Team Leader
Radiation Health
Radiation Protection Branch

Environment Protection Authority
GPO Box 2607, Adelaide, S.A. 5001, AUSTRALIA

Message: 8