[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1434, Issue 1

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 10:52:07 CST 2013

Radsafe,

     Wouldn't it be strange if Global Warming and  Climate Change forced
the environmental crown to go pro-nuke and all of a sudden  there were orders
for 100 new Nuclear plants in the USA and many new nuclear  plants
elsewhere????

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 11/7/2013 10:49:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,