[ RadSafe ] ICAO/IATA regulations availability

Doug Aitken JAitken at slb.com
Thu Oct 10 09:37:55 CDT 2013

You must pay (a lot!)!
http://www.iata.org/publications/dgr/Pages/index.aspx

But if you have an older version, you can get an idea of changes from their website at:
http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/cargo/dgr/Documents/DGR54-Significant-Changes.pdf

But you could have found this using Google..... <G>
Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail:
Schlumberger, Drilling & Measurements HQ,
300 Schlumberger Drive, MD15,
Sugar Land, Texas 77478