[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ICAO/IATA regulations availability

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:01:58 CDT 2013

Jeff

Basically, you have to pay for it.  Then you get a copy of it, by way
of access to it.  However, I would inquire further.  Since you are a
government agency, a copy of the IATA regs may already be online for
you somewhere.  I would call around the Washington State government
(DOT-equivalent?) and maybe call IATA too.

Cheers
cja