[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ICAO/IATA regulations availability

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:01:58 CDT 2013


Basically, you have to pay for it.  Then you get a copy of it, by way
of access to it.  However, I would inquire further.  Since you are a
government agency, a copy of the IATA regs may already be online for
you somewhere.  I would call around the Washington State government
(DOT-equivalent?) and maybe call IATA too.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kulp, Jeffrey  (DOH) <Jeffrey.Kulp at doh.wa.gov>
Date: Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Subject: [ RadSafe ] ICAO/IATA regulations availability
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
I have a question regarding where I can obtain a copy of the IATA
hazardous materials shipping regulations. Does ICAO have a website like
the US government does for the Code of Federal Regulations that will
allow me to access hazmat shipping regulations for free, or will I have
to pay to access the most current air transport regulations?

More information about the RadSafe mailing list