[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ICAO/IATA regulations availability

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 06:35:28 CDT 2013

Hi Jeff,
As others have said you have to pay. Also if you are actually shipping something, knowedge of the regulations is not enough. You have to have appropriate training before you can release package and sign the paperwork. This varies, there is one shipping exemption for Caesium (in a specific atomic frequency reference) that says the training requirement is met by reading the exemption!

Robert Atkinson CEng MRAeS