[ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Sun Aug 17 16:01:40 CDT 2014

or maybe easier --- there is the "reply to" field.  Maybe that could be
used - I don't know.  HOWEVER - if that were used a simple "reply" would
go to that person only - and "reply all" to that person AND the list - a
function which USED to be possible - albeit in reverse.

I always kind of liked simply being able to CHOOSE to reply to ONE or ALL.