[ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 11:55:32 CDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

As we all agree that Radsafe is worthwhile, the issue isn¹t with IIT or
Radsafe, it¹s the issue with the other individuals and their systems.

Regards,

Sandy
Retired, Consultant

From:  Jeff Terry <terryj at iit.edu>
Date:  Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 9:39 AM
<radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>
Subject:  Re: [ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

I agree that RADSAFE is very worthwhile. My concern is that we are losing
about 125-150 people per month as more groups start following the DMARC
email standard.

Jeff