[ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

Scott Davidson bsdnuke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:15:56 CDT 2014

My 2cents.  Radsafe is needed but what it lacks is moderation.  We have too
many folks willing to comment ad nauseum on a topic even when the thread
has exhausted its usefulness.

The  DMARC email standard is to authenticate e-mail identification and
perhaps other things security related but this is and has been more like a
blog the way I view it.

We probably have outlived the usefulness of the information exchange due to
being an e-mail process rather than a knowledge base document with some
people that can really answer the mail rather than just another opinion.

So what is the reason for Radsafe today and what is the best forum for it?
Is it something that can be done or not?

Scott