[ RadSafe ] Update on lead aprons in nuclear medicine

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:51:26 CDT 2014

Maria,

You may want to check with this company for mote information. They applied
for approval by the South Caroline Department of Health and Environmental
Control (DHEC).

This is a bit outside of my expertise, but maybe others on this forum can
comment and/or advise.

Best Regards,

Hans

*Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*