[ RadSafe ] 10 warmest years on record

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 11:18:15 CST 2014

Radsafe,

    Our ability to measure global temperatures is quite good  right now.
Wonder if the temperature increases can be plotted versus the  global human
population.  Is there a close correlation???  Plot both  parameters versus
time.  No wonder it is getting warmer, plus possible oil,  coal, natural gas
burning.

    Still, in 1976 it was global cooling.  1998 is a  significant global
warming date.  By 2020 it will be global cooling  again.  This is somewhat due
to the sum and difference frequencies of the  Earth wobbles (Annual Wobble,
Chandler Wobble 1, Chandler Wobble 2).  I've  explained all this in the
Radsafe archives.  The relevant wobble period is  something like 44 years (1976
to 2020).

    Right now California and other parts of the USA are  entering a drought
period similar to the decade-long Dust Bowl drought (around  1932-1934).
Can't compute the severity of the event right now.  Team  USA could.  The
drought should last about 12 years.  Conserve water,  farm conservatively, grow
fewer cattle??? and try to get through it.

    For the next 4 weeks it is earthquake season (Winter  Solstice) again.
Possibly 1 or 2 large magnitude earthquakes.   There's a major
typhoon/cyclone in the Phillipines right now.  This might  trigger some earthquake
there???

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 12/5/2014 9:24:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,