[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1736, Issue 2

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 13:05:20 CST 2014

Hi,

     The long term climate stuff is clearly real.   Don't compare it with
the short term phenomena we are struggling with now.   It all  must fit
together to compute what we are seeing.

     I won't disparage climate experts at Goddard or  elsewhere.  I'm
thinking of emailing Chopo Ma (NASA GSFC VLBI Group) so he  can sit down with
Ms.Parkinson (NASA Goddard) and others, so they can hear  what the wobbles etc.
are about.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 12/5/2014 1:33:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,