[ RadSafe ] Radon/Thoron detection by alpha spec in rain washout scenarios.

Nick Tsurikov nick.tsurikov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:22:04 CST 2014

Dear Nathan,
Please have a look on one of our Western Australian guidelines:
No.4.3 on airborne radioactivity sampling, here:
http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/6745.aspx
Specifically - Appendix A showing methods for the measurement of
radon/thoron progeny using short-term air sampling and then alpha counting,
there is a summary of several methods there.
Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov