[ RadSafe ] Climate Change Report

dlawrencenewyork at aol.com dlawrencenewyork at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 07:39:30 CST 2014

There is also the fact that we are in the weakest solar cycle in over 100 years which could be affecting our weather too! Bear in mind that the 'offiical' end of the last ice age roughly coincided with the cycle beginning in 1849 and culminating with the Carrington event of 1859 which ushered in a period a relatively elevated solar activity and was the beginning of the warming cycle that anthropgenic global warming alarmists believe we are responsible for. Perhaps we are not the center of all things after all. If there is some truth to this we are likely in for an even colder winter in 2014-2015.

Best Regards
David

http://www.space.com/21937-sun-solar-weather-peak-is-weak.html