[ RadSafe ] The Demon Metal or The Gospel According to Chris Busby

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sat Jan 4 13:18:53 CST 2014

Hi, Dan,

Thanks for the informative link. I sometimes worry about Wikipedia
articles where I don't know enough to really judge.

By Busby's conjecture, the uranium would have about 7.77 times the
"damaging power" through the concentration of gamma rays in the DNA due
to the ratio of atomic numbers squared: 92 vs 33.

Of course, we need something to go with uranium like "Arsenic and Old
Lace" <smile>.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard at richardhess.com