[ RadSafe ] Retirement

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Wed Jan 8 07:38:35 CST 2014

Dear Dr. Parthasarathy,

Thank you for your very kind comments. You and I have corresponded many times over the hears on varied and always interesting subjects. I regret that our paths have not crossed, but there is always that possibility. I stopped running the new group since it was taking too much time and as far as the photo travel web, that I still continue, although I don’t post as many of the photos anymore. You can still find all of the travel photos going back to the late 1990s until now at http://sandy-travels.com/

I wish you the very best, and, be assured, that I will always be a valued member here on Radsafe and my other lists posting when I feel I can provide something new, or, provide someone with support on a topic that I am familiar with.

I hope to be finding new consulting opportunities that are of interest and know for a fact that there isn’t a chance where I will be 100% retired. That’s just not me!

Best regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President