[ RadSafe ] Retirement

Wed Jan 8 11:15:31 CST 2014

Congratulations and best wishes.

It has been a pleasure knowing you through RadSafe, and reading your
posts.  I always felt that if you agreed with something that I posted
there was a fair chance I was on the right track.

May the sun always rise before you do, unless the day has so much
enjoyment you need to get up early to fit it all in.  May you actually
get to all those things you meant to.  May friends and family fill your
life with all the color and warmth of a California sunset.