[ RadSafe ] Retirement

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:11:24 CST 2014

Sandy,

I may be a little late, but I want to wish you a happy retirement. We have
met at CIRMS meetings a few times and you gave me some good advise about
measuring contamination on our products after the Fukoshima disaster.

I am starting my second year of retirement and can only recommend it!

All the best wishes and I hope you are enjoying retirement (to whatever
extend you choose) as much as I have!

Best wishes to you and your family!

Hans

*Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*