[ RadSafe ] Claim - Supposed Fukushima News 1/20/14: Published Image Shows Molten Fuel Deep Underground

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:19:42 CST 2014

Dear Group:

In spite of my doubts about the other information (e.g. molten fuel), I'm
happy to see that a freeze wall is still in the plans for groundwater
containment of Fukushima which is a very effective method. Does anyone know
if they have designed or started a drilling program for a freeze wall?
 Shell Oil is conducting a $750 million freeze wall test in the Piceance
Basin, NW Colorado beginning about 6 years ago associated with their plan
to recover petroleum from "Oil Shale". CAMECO is using freeze wall
technology to recover uranium from Precambrian Unconformity-Related
deposits in argillites in the Athabasca Basin at McArthur River.

http://www.cameco.com/mining/mcarthur_river/

Download their 2012 mining technical report to understand how a freeze wall
was used in their mining activity.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd