[ RadSafe ] Titan Shelters

McClung, Danny Danny.McClung2 at va.gov
Fri Jan 24 14:08:45 CST 2014

It's 3 pm in the DC area.  I just viewed a television commercial for Titan Shelters.  They made sure to let the potential consumer know that for as little as $139 per month, you can be sure to do everything you can to protect your family.  The shelters can even be fitted with NBC filtration systems.

After I finished pinching myself, I wondered if the shelters also come with sufficient armament to fend over ravaging hordes who may not have their own shelter?

I also wondered if they can sustain the shock wave of a 10 kT nuclear blast?  Or radiation pulse....??

Shades of 1950.....

-Dan