[ RadSafe ] Alabama licensing fees question

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:53:28 CST 2014

Dear David:

Where is Bernie Hannah these days? Retired?  I met him once in the middle
of Vienna on Kaerntner Strasse in the early '80s.  He had not seen me since
I was about 16 at his cyclotron lab, so I wasn't surprised that he had to
think about who I was. He sat down and had a cup of coffee when his eyes
lit-up after I told him I was working at the International Atomic Energy
Agency. Then the fun started!  I introduced him to my Russian (Soviet) boss
and everyone in the Nuclear Energy Department. My boss, Alexander Nechaev
told me later that "that explained quite a lot" about me...

Best!

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd