[ RadSafe ] Auer on Global Warming

Otto G. Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 27 12:45:52 CST 2014

At 08:25 AM 1/27/2014, McCloskey, Pat wrote:
>I don't understand why this site continues to receive submissions
>from those that do not agree that there is a human component to
>climate change.
**********************
Science involves truth, and Auer's statement is aimed at scientific
truth rather than at a political opinion.

If his science is faulty, show us how.

We all may agree that there is too much combusting going
on and the air in densely populated areas of the U.S. is truly unhealthful.
In contrast, modern nuclear power is safe and reliable
and the global warmists should be supporting it.

We should be switching to nuclear power for the sake of our health.

Otto

P.S., Auer's newspaper report only had "C", not Centigrade.
I am the one responsible for this typing error.

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140