[ RadSafe ] Auer on Global Warming

McCloskey, Pat Pat.McCloskey at orau.org
Mon Jan 27 13:28:18 CST 2014

David,

If I had said I don't know why this site continues to "post" submissions rather than "receive"; you would have a point with your censorship statement. I questioned the motivation of the submitters. If it were only a few climate change submittals, I would welcome the insight, but after so many, I question the motivation.	http://www.ans.org/pi/ps/docs/ps44.pdf

Pat