[ RadSafe ] Is this the beginning of the end of the debate on low-dose radiation effects?

Doss, Mohan Mohan.Doss at fccc.edu
Tue Jul 8 14:11:32 CDT 2014

Dear Otto,
   According to your paper and your statement below, there is only increase in cancers from low-dose radiation (cancer induction or promotion).  With such a model how do you explain the observed reduction of cancers at low doses in many studies?  If your model cannot explain such key features of data, the model cannot be considered to be valid.  Hence my suggestion to revise the model to include adaptive protection at low doses, and cancer induction/promotion at high doses.
   With best regards,
                                                     Mohan