[ RadSafe ] Is this the beginning of the end?

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 13:46:59 CDT 2014

Clayton/Radsafe:

     Nice comments.  Many different Cancers, many  different production
mechanisms.   Unmapped parts of Human DNA may  have information.  Junk DNA may
be where you install the telepathic ability  option, other things etc.
Cancer is a response to a carcinogen, irritant,  insult etc.  Is the body's
response to cancer programmed in our  DNA???  Find out.

    We treat Cancer many ways: radiation, chemotherapy,  surgery,
immunotherapy etc.

    The cancer induction problem sound like the monkeys  producing great
novels using typewriters.  See Kittel's Thermal Physics for  this great novel
scenario.

    Another way to cure the cancer is to repair structural  damage and
sucking out there carcinogen etc.

    Clayton, solve the questions you have posed and you  probably have
cured cancer.  See you on the Nobel prize podium.  Keep  cranking on the problem.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 7/7/2014 5:22:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,