[ RadSafe ] Quantum Science Pendant

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:10:20 CDT 2014

You may want to check out Nighthawk Minerals in Colorado.

http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/Stones.html

We checked with Colorado Regulatory and it appears that his operation is
outside of any regulation/jurisdiction. Nothing they can about it.

On the other hand, looking at the LNT vs Hormesis theory ........... Judge
for yourself.

Hans

* Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*