[ RadSafe ] rad monitor calibration

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 00:48:54 CDT 2014

Are you specifically referring to the Rad MonitorTM instruments manufactured by Lab Logic, see Rad-Monitors

   Rad-Monitors
View on www.lablogic.com Preview by Yahoo

Roy Herren

On Friday, May 30, 2014 1:18 PM, "JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com" <JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com> wrote:

Thx for the info.
BTW - - nothing to do with global warming - - just a request for help
'cause its not good to look stupid in front of management.  ;-)
my contribution to the global warming debate is mostly unsupported hot air
anyway
jmr
John Rich
312-269-3768