[ RadSafe ] rad monitor calibration

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 00:55:09 CDT 2014

The calibration procedures will vary depending on which specific instrument your calibrating.  Unless you have the in-house expertise, I highly suggest that you leave the instrument calibration to the instrument vendor.  In any case, your instrument vendor should have provided you with an instrument manual when you purchased each of the instruments.  Look through the instrument manual to see if it lists any information about instrument calibration.  Do you own an instrument calibration source?  If so, also look up what the literature from calibration source manufacturer/vendor provides regarding instrument calibration.

Roy Herren

On , ROY HERREN <royherren2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Are you specifically referring to the Rad MonitorTM instruments manufactured by Lab Logic, see Rad-Monitors

   Rad-Monitors
View on www.lablogic.com Preview by Yahoo

Roy Herren