[ RadSafe ] Disturbing reports on Fukushima

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Mar 17 11:11:53 CDT 2014

Dear Susan,

Forgive my sarkastic comment, but the message does not deserve anything
else.....

We in the "old world" , copyright of a certain secretary of defense -
anybody remembers his name? I do not.- we hire for cleaning of streets,
waste channels, refuse, garbage, people with no less than a PhD. So it
should be appropriate to hire persons of the same qualification for the
Fukushima cleanup!

Sarkasm finished - but my belief that some journalists are still candidates
for psychiatric treatment for paranoia is still valid.

Franz

S L Gawarecki