[ RadSafe ] [Know_Nukes] Any Members in Brussels

Jim Hoerner jim_hoerner at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 19:57:37 CDT 2014

>  I am looking for someone to do a little sleuthing in Brussels.  In
> particular to learn more about the European Committee on Radiation
> Risk for which Christopher C Busby is the "Scientific Secretary".
> [...]

Hi, Roger.

While
 I appreciate your incredibly tireless efforts at debunking junk scientists, it is
much more convincing and effective to refute their easily-discredited
statements than it is to attack their credentials or address.  Your time
 would be well-spent creating technical repudiations.  I, and others at RadSafe probably, would be willing to help you in this endeavor.

Best regards,
Jim

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the
adjacent lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the