[ RadSafe ] [Know_Nukes] Any Members in Brussels

Thu May 15 14:02:24 CDT 2014

Hi, Jim.

I respectfully disagree.  I believe that activists who create impressive sounding "organizations" that give them impressive titles and "peer review" their work are engaged in something as deceptive as cherry-picking data or mislabeling photos.  Having dealt with Mr. Busby in the past, I have no problem believing that he and his buds would create a grandiose and official sounding organization so they could all have cool titles.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Jim Hoerner
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:58 PM
To: Know Nukes; Rad Safe; GeigerCounterEnthusiasts at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] [Know_Nukes] Any Members in Brussels

>  I am looking for someone to do a little sleuthing in Brussels.  In
> particular to learn more about the European Committee on Radiation
> Risk for which Christopher C Busby is the "Scientific Secretary".
> [...]

Hi, Roger.

While
 I appreciate your incredibly tireless efforts at debunking junk scientists, it is much more convincing and effective to refute their easily-discredited statements than it is to attack their credentials or address.  Your time  would be well-spent creating technical repudiations.  I, and others at RadSafe probably, would be willing to help you in this endeavor.

Best regards,
Jim

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.